Guidelines for Borrowing & Use
- Only Westbury Library card holders may borrow games
- A valid Westbury Library card in good standing must be present at the time of checkout
- The owner of the library card must be present when borrowing games
- Borrowers with a juvenile library card must have a signed permission form on file at the Children’s Library
- Video games may be borrowed for a 14 day period, and may not be reserved or renewed.
- Limit of 2 video games per card.
Fines & Liability
- The overdue fine is $1 per day
- The replacement cost for video games is dependent on the game
Revised 8/11/14—Violation of these terms can result in revocation of privileges at the librarian’s discretion.