Reserving a Museum Pass
- Choose which date and pass you would like to reserve. Note: if the day says CLOSED, it means that the library is closed, but not necessarily the museum.
- Click REQUEST PASS on your desired date.
- Enter your Westbury Library card number and follow the prompts to reserve your pass.
- Enter your email address to receive a reservation confirmation and a reminder to pick up the pass.
- Hit RESERVE PASS and you’re done!
Print Pass at Home
Firefighter's Museum and Education Center
Nassau County Museum of Art
Old Bethpage Village Restoration
Old Westbury Gardens
Pick Up/Return at Library
Cradle of Aviation
Empire Pass (1 Day Pass)
Empire Pass (3 Day Pass)
Long Island Children's Museum
Print Selected Passes at Home
- Print out the confirmation page or the confirmation/reminder email that was sent to you.
- This is your pass. Bring it with you to enter the museum.
- Entry is only available on the date listed on the pass.
- No printer? We can print the pass for you at the library.
- No need to return to the library. Just throw the pass away.
Cradle of Aviation, Empire Pass, and Long Island Children’s Museum passes must still be picked up and returned to the library. $5 late charge per day.
Museum Pass Policy
- Museum passes are available to Westbury Library cardholders in good standing over the age of 18.
- Only one pass can be borrowed per individual or household at any given time.
- Passes are checked out for one day and must be returned to the adult circulation desk. There is a late charge of $5 per day.
- If lost, you are responsible for the full replacement cost.
- Passes can be reserved up to 30 days in advance.
- Two passes can be reserved at a time, but not for the same day.
- Before reserving a pass, check the museum’s website for hours of operation, directions, and parking. Exhibits and special events may be restricted without notice.
- Failing to pick up a pass two times without cancelling will prevent you from reserving any passes for 30 days.
- Rules and policy may be changed at any given time.
“Empire Pass” Rules
- One Passenger Vehicle – All occupants
- Day use only
- Not valid for special events
- Does not waive camping, golf, boating, museum, and other special activity fees.