Kindle Fire eReader
Guidelines for Borrowing & Use
- Only Westbury Library card holders may borrow games
- One Kindle may be checked out per library card
- Return to the Children’s Library. Do not use the Book Drop. Do not return at other libraries.
- A valid Westbury Library card in good standing must be present at the time of checkout
- Borrowers with a juvenile library card must have a signed permission form on file at the Children’s Library
- The Kindles may be borrowed for a 28 day period and may not be reserved or renewed.
- Do not add or remove titles or change settings on the kindle
- Do not connect to your own personal device or computer
Fines & Liability
- The overdue fine is $2 per day
- The borrower is responsible for costs associated with damage or loss of eReader and/or peripherals due to neglect or abuse.
- The replacement cost for an eReader is $195.00
- The replacement cost for a charger is $20.00
Revised 8/11/14—Violation of these terms can result in revocation of privileges at the librarian’s discretion.